FarBeyondBelieving: Crush #6: Robert Downey Jr.

28 January 2013

Crush #6: Robert Downey Jr.

It was about time for another crush. And I definitely don't want to miss out on one of my favourite male actors. Robert Downey Jr. Most of you might know him as Iron Man or Sherlock Holmes. But as I still have to watch a lot of his movies, I think he's funny and great. I got a small glimpse of him at the Sherlock Holmes (Game of Shadows) premiere in London last year.

Robert Downey Jr. is born New York City on 4 april 1965. And most famous for his roles in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Zodiac, Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes and the Avengers. I think you guys must have seen him in one of these right?

What do you think of Robert Downey Jr.? Did you see any of his movies?

14 comments:

  1. I love him! He's such a great actor, and can handle a lot of characters. Plus he's hilarious, at least what I can tell from interviews. And he's been through quite a lot, but he made it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't used to like him, but over the years I've grown more and more fond of him. He's an amazing Iron Man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robeeeert ♥ I love him. He's so funny, I love how he just acts like Tony Stark sometimes and then you're like... Are you Robert or Tony right now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik deel die crush!! Hij is zo grappig :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That guy is so funny! I still need to watch Due Date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo'n leuke man en ik vind hem in Sherlock Holmes echt briljant :D xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Robert Downey Jr. was my first crush EVER. When I was 8 years old I saw "Chances Are" and fell in love for the first time, haha. Just because of how awesome he is, it's definitely one of those crushes that stuck! Great post.

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh Robert. I gotta admit, some might know indeed. But I have a crush on him and I love his movies. I can watch them over and over again they never get bored. And indeed he's really funny.

    Love him when he's doing interviews. And he's adorable with kids. :)

    x Darlene
    writingalovesong

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik zag pas nog The Avengers en Sherlock Holmes. Mr. Downing is ZO goed! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik vond m eerst helemaal niks. Pas in Sherlock vond ik m okay :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ironman!! :)

    Ik heb een leuke giveaway, zou leuk zijn als je meedoet! :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2013/01/happy-blog-anniversary-giveaway-de-drie.html
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke