FarBeyondBelieving: Packing.. And more packing.

29 January 2013

Packing.. And more packing.

As you all know I'm very busy packing for London. But I didn't tell this is actually the second time I'm leaving for London. I did an internship there from September 2011 until January 2012. And because I had such an amazing time there and met my boyfriend. I'm going back. I fell in love with the city and for 5 months it had been feeling like my home. There might even be a change that I want to stay there. As I had a little freak-out yesterday I did realize that I'm really gonna miss my friends and family.

We had some complications with the apartment unfortunately. I'm arriving this Thursday (31st of January) but we can't move in until the 14th of February. So we will have to stay at my boyfriend's parents for 2 weeks. Which is a bit of a complication. But well, it will all be alright in the end. I'm still extremely excited to leave and my boyfriends parents are super nice, so that's definitely a great thing.

But back to the packing! As there went something wrong with the booking of my flight, I'm only able to take one suitcase and hand luggage. My second suitcase will come a few weeks later. So the problem.. I need to live of one suitcase for about 2 weeks. I have to plan what to take and what not to take. And as you see, my suitcase is already quite full.. But the second one still needs to be filled with a lot of stuff. I hope I won't pass the 20 kg's, as I really need to be careful about that. And while I'm packing I'm getting some blogging stuff done, the cat is really enjoying the heat of my laptop as well.

I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures by the way, my DSLR is already packed so I made some photos with my Sony compact camera.

22 comments:

  1. Woaah dat lijkt me lastig. Ik denk dat ik helemaal gek werd als de rest van mijn bagage 2 weken later komt xd hoe heb je dat de vorige keer aangepakt ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vorige keer ben ik met de boot heen gegaan en met de trein terug. Dan mag je zoveel meenemen als je wilt. Maar omdat dat allemaal lang duurt ga ik nu met het vliegtuig. Wat dus niet helemaal lekker geregeld was.

      Delete
    2. ahaa.
      hopelijk is het allemaal een beetje gelukt met inpakken :P

      Delete
  2. Oh wat leuk dat je weer naar Londen gaat. En dat je vriend daar woont. So exciting! :) Succes met pakken en de laatste voorbereidingen! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel succes nog met het inpakken van de laatste dingetjes :) En heel veel plezier bij je vriend in Londen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the packing and hopefully everything will be sorted out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nog steeds zo zo gaaf dat je naar Londen gaat! Heel veel succes met inpakken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik weet zelfs niet of ik met twee koffers ga toekomen. Maar voor mij is het maar 3 maanden, dus misschien moet dat wel lukken. Succes met het inpakken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so exciting. I hope it all goes well for you, it sounds like you really love London so I'm glad you're getting the opporunity to move there, temporary or permanent. It's great you have your boyfriend his family for support. Anyway good luck with the rest of your packing, I can't believe they messed that up btw!

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! superawesome. ik ga je adventures volgen. ik heb er ook stage gelopen en wil erheen voor mijn eindstage in mei , maar nog steeds niks kunnen regelen :( je hebt echt geluk dat je een appartement met je vriend kan delen - crazy hoe duur het er is

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heel veel succes met pakken meid, ik heb al moeite met een week vakantie ;) x

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat rot met je bagage zeg! Succes!



    http://www.style-chameleon.com/

    LAST WEEK €100 NELLY GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kun je niet lekker je koffer gewoon volpakken over de 20kg en dan bijbetalen? Of werkt dat niet meer zo.. haha :P Succes met verder inpakken!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wat lijkt me dat heerlijk zeg om daar te gaan wonen :)
    Geniet ervan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaaah, ik vind het nog steeds zo leuk en ben blij voor je! Oh en ik zie veyr prettty shoes op de foto :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow lastig dat je nu maar 1 koffer kan meenemen.. Succes meid!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Succes met inpakken, ik weet wat voor drama ik dat vond toen naar Londen haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pfff wat een gedoe! (They don't have a phrase in English I can use for that) But I know you'll manage :) Bit of a bummer that you can't move into your apartment yet but all will be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aah wat vervelend als je tweede koffer pas over een paar weken komt. Extra goed bedenken wat waarin gaat dus. Wel super gaaf, fijne reis!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wat vervelend van die 2e koffer! Wel erg gave schoenen en tas op de eerste foto. Have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. De foto;s zien er prima uit hoor. En ja man o man wat moet je allemaal meenemen he. Veel plezier! X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, by now you'll be in London, so I hope you had a good flight and landed safe in London !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke