FarBeyondBelieving: Outfit: Fashion week

25 January 2013

Outfit: Fashion week

sweater Vero Moda - top H&M - shorts Episode - bag H'Joe - jacket Only - scarf Pieces - beanie market - earrings H&M - shoes Creepers

First of all I want to say thanks to Jessica, who shot these photos for me. This is what I wore at the ArtEZ fashion show. And I have to admit, my legs were very cold. And because of these photos my socks got wet and my feet.. Decided to go very cold.

But I had a very good time with Sharon, Kimberley, Eva and Jessica. But.. Right after this we went to the Starbucks to get a nice and warm coffee, and get some blood into our feet again.

22 comments:

  1. Looks good on you but again entirly not my kind of outfit hahahaha. With the jacket i like it an bit better.
    The make up tho is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Looooving your haircolor by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave outfit, die beanie staat je erg goed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh brrr.... shivers! But the outfit looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel tof, dat blousje onder die trui! En wat staan mutsen jou toch leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deze outfit vind ik onwijs leuk!! Dat blousje is echt een mooie kleur

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun outfit Nieke! Love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! Love the tucked in shirt on top of the blouse. Lovely bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top/blouse combination is not really my thing, but it looks nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Het staat je erg leuk! Fijne muts :)
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Staat je zo wijs en mooi! en die oorbellen te leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je zag er top uit! En wat sta ik verschrikkelijk op die foto zeg :D haha! Mijn tenen waren overigens pas ontdooit na een uur! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, love the sweater! And that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leuk! Die kleur van je trui staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wauw, hele gave outfit, mooie foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is fu+king amazing! love it!!! <3


    If u have any free time, please check out my new blog. <3

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great look:)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke