FarBeyondBelieving: I'm on Facebook!

07 January 2013

I'm on Facebook!

From today on.. My blog is officially on Facebook! As I know a lot of people are on Facebook daily, me included, I thought I'd add myself to another social media.

Other than only that, yesterday was such an amazing day, thanks so much for all the comments. I think my Christmas present post is the biggest one so far, and I'm absolutely loving blogging at the moment. So if you enjoy my blog, like me on Facebook to stay up to date! And keep an eye open.. Because I might be coming with a little surprise really soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely following :D I've been thinking about making a Facebook page too, but I don't want to have too many social media to keep up with either. We'll see :) You're doing great with the blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke