FarBeyondBelieving: Liebster award

27 January 2013

Liebster award


Thank you Irene and Darlene for nominating me for the award! I think it's a great idea to post some facts and stuff about your self. And of course to nominate others, so here I go. As I already filled in Irena's questions I'm aswering those. 

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

So 11 facts about me!
1. I'm a insane planner, and have to get everything done in time.
2. I'm almost ready to start my 5 month graduation project in London and quite nervous about it.
3. I've been a professional skier for 10 years of my life.
4. I've terrible nightmares once a while. Which is quite terrible.
5. I still have braces, only for the night tho because I grind my teeth while sleeping.
6. I love 'my boyfriend does my make-up tag' on Youtube, I can watch those for hours.
7. I still have about 12 books which I have to read..
8. I'm a massive Potterhead. (in case you do not know, that's a Harry Potter fan)
9. I've started to learn to play guitar but am failing miserably.
10. I've got a really big birthmark on my foot which I have to get checked every year.
11. I would love to be part of a movie or serie once in my life.
And the 11 questions I'll have to answer:
1. Since when have you started blogging? 
I started a very long time ago. I think my first must've been in 2007 I guess. But I re-started (as I deleted all my previous posts) this blog in June 2012.

2. Which city is your favourite city and why? 
London. Do I really need to explain this? It feels like home, I did my first internship there and met my boyfriend in this city. I can't wait to go back there in a week.

3. Do you watch series, if yes, which one(s)? 

I'm not sure if this is a good question for me.. I watch: Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, New Girl, Girls, Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, The Carrie Diaries, Sherlock, Britain and Americas Next Top Model. And I'm still catching up on: Dexter (season 5), Doctor Who (end of season 1) and Twin Peaks (season 2).

4. I you were an animal, which one would you be?

Uum.. I'd like to be a wolf.

5. What is your favourite band?
Mumford & Sons and Switchfoot

6. Which season do you prefer: Autumn, winter, summer or spring?
I love winter because skiing, snow, ice and Christmas. But am a big fan of spring as well.

7. What do you think is the most horrible trend this season?
Sneaker wedges, without a doubt.

8. Where do you get your inspiration for your blog?
Literally everywhere, Tumblr, other blogs, on the street, in my room, among my friends... And I could go on for a while.

9. Who is your fashion icon?
This is actually really hard for me. At the moment, I guess.. Alexa Chung and Emilia Clarke.

10. Coffee or tea?
Tea. But I like both.

11. Have you had fun answering these questions?
I did actually!

9 bloggers I tag:
lifestylesnapshot (Laura)
xsupersarah (Sarah)
From S With Love (Shanti)
StyleSpy (Evey)
Booksandquills (Sanne)
Blablabritt (Britt)
bodinelouise (Bodine)
Memorable Design (Joyce)
Wanderlustrial (Dewi)

And 11 new questions:
1. Your favorite movie? (can only name a maximum of 3)
2. Favorite piece of clothing?
3. Something you'd definitely want to do in your life?
4. Fruit or vegetables?
5. Your favorite blog?
6. The worst fashion mistake you've ever made?
7. If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
8. What is your dream job?
9. If you could change your name, would you do it?
10. If you could only use one piece of make-up in your life, which one would you use?
11. Something else you want to tell me?

19 comments:

  1. leuk, leuk, mijne komt ook binnen paar min online te staan haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk dat je hebt ingevuld! mumford&sons is ook een van mijn favoriete bands.(:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedankt voor de tag. Leuk om te lezen allemaal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I can't stand sneakerwedges! I think they're horrible! Thanks for the tag, will do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for tagging me, funt to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeeeh ik ga hem ook invullen! Thanks for the tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spannend dat je bijna naar Londen gaat! :) En leuk om erachter te komen dat je professioneel hebt geskied (of hoe schrijf je dat...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Totally with you on sneaker wedges, I see them all the time and think "really?" I really just do not get it.

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat leuk om te lezen!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hihi, wat leuk om te lezen, leuke award!:)

    Liefs,

    Janneke
    www.jantasie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik kijk ook zo'n beetje alle series die jij volgt. Heerlijk hè!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool facts! Game of Thrones is the best series ever ;) xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice facts! And I would love to be a wolf too, if I was an animal, they always fascinate me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wat grappig, in 2006 ergens had ik ook een blog, maar ben ook gerestart! Lief dat je me genomineerd hebt. En leuk dat het andere vragen zijn (was ooit al genomineerd, maar andere vragen :D)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke