FarBeyondBelieving: Outfit: Concerts and snow

20 January 2013

Outfit: Concerts and snow

leggings Romwe - dress Brandy ♥ Melville - cardigan Brandy ♥ Malville - coat Only - boots Topshop - bag Primark - scarf H&M - beanie market

Another outfit! I'm on a roll, aren't I? This is what I wore on a very cold night in Tilburg. We've had a lot of snow the last few days and more is coming! But don't get me wrong, I absolutely love snow, it looks amazing, you can ski in it and ice. Oh yes ice, I love it. But me and my friend went to see Lindsey Stirling this night, which was absolutely amazing. She's so energetic and so good live! Well other then that, I was really cold shooting these pictures. Oh and a little sneak peak to you guys.. The black dress has an open back, but as this is way to cold in the winter, I'm wearing it with a cardigan here. In the summer.. I can wear it without and show the beautiful open back. 

25 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's, je hebt een leuke eigen stijl! En fijn dat jullie zo'n leuke avond hebben gehad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie foto's, leuk zo in de sneeuw! :) En ik vind je tas met kruisjes echt heel tof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit, echt iets dat nieke uitstraalt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit! Lindsey Stirling is echt tof, mooi dat het concert leuk was! :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your outfit! Lovely photos too c:
    bbbreakingbones.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. mooie outfit, die legging is zo gaaf!

    <3

    ps. we are now giving away a $80 Msdressy giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie outfit!

    Ik volg je :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit, en je shawl is echt onwijs leuk!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your nailpolish and accessories in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toffe outfit en mooie foto's! Ik houd ook van sneeuw, yay <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooie outfit foto's zo in de sneeuw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Die tas is echt gaaaaf! ik heb zelf een sjaal met zo'n print! crosses blijven tof! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vette outfit! Love the galaxy leggin :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely leggins!!I like your blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recognize that scarf ;) Cool outfit, I still love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wauw, je legging en je tas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heeelee gave outfit! Die witte straten maken de foto's echt af!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superleuke outfit!
    Ik ben follower ;)

    Liefs,
    Amélie
    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the outfit! and your scarf looks so cosy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke