FarBeyondBelieving: Shopping Haul: Amsterdam

19 January 2013

Shopping Haul: Amsterdam

So in the end.. I did manage to get something in sale. All though, not everything I bought here was in sale. I bought all of this in Amsterdam, and don't you love the bag I got in the first picture?
So where did I buy this?
The first dress has an open back and can be worn in summer but is perfect in the winter as well, I just have to wear a cardigan to keep my shoulders warm. I bought this at Brandy ♥ Malville, this is a store my friend showed me that day and I know love.

The shoes were sale pieces. I bought these at H&M and all though I thought they would be to small (it's a size 36 or 4) they did fit and for only 15 euros. I couldn't help myself but buy them.

The little earrings are from Brandy ♥ Malville as well and as those were only 1 euro, I had to bring them. Another thing from the same store.. The black cardigan is just something I had to get. As I don't have any black cardigans, and if you'd asked me, I think this is quite necessary in my wardrobe.

What do you think of my purchases? Where you able to get something in the sale this year?

27 comments:

  1. Oh my god, love it all! Wat zijn het voor oorbelletjes? Zie het niet zo goed. En die Reusable bag van je is leuheuk. Whered you buy that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De reusable bag is van de vriendin waarmee ik was. Volgens mij heeft ze die op Amsterdam Fashion Week gehad. De oorbelletjes zijn volgens mij een soort van olifantjes met een blauw steentje. En dankjewel! :D

      Delete
  2. Aaa wat een leuke dingen heb je gekocht!! :D Die schoenen en dat jurkje! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! Very cool shoes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je schoenen! Wanna have! haha.

    Je hebt er een nieuwe volger bij:) XO
    The wine of fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh wauw dat jurkje, super gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice dress and I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, die schoenen! Doe die maar aan naar de expo opening, hahaha. Echt heel gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful purchases!love the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I'm in love with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAUW gave schoenen zeg!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    WIN TICKETS FOR AN OFFICIAL AMSTERDAM FASHION WEEK SHOWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh het jurkje is echt super leuk, Nieke!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dat jurkje is echt leuk en die schoenen geweldig. ik zelf heb helaas nog geen tijd gehad om eens er van te nemen en te gaan winkelen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die schoenen zijn echt loveeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hoihoi, mooie aankopen!
    Ik heb je genomineerd voor de 'Liebster award'! Op m'n blog heb ik alle informatie erover staan. Ik hoop dat je zin hebt om deel te nemen (:
    xoxo Irene
    icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dat infinity logo op die tas is zo leuk!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    €100 NELLY GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leuke schoenen

    xx

    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG het tasje (van Brandy <3 Melville?) is zo gaaf met het love infinity teken erop. Ik vind de schoenen heel gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super leuke schoenen en gaaf jurkje!
    Bedankt voor je leuke reactie op mijn blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dat tasje is echt gaaf <3 Jurkje is ook supertof en eigk vind ik alles wel tof hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loveeee www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke