FarBeyondBelieving: The things I got for Christmas.

06 January 2013

The things I got for Christmas.

As I'm home I thought I'd show you guys my Christmas present. I got a lot of small presents as well, like a Muse album, Rituals shower gel, a big map for my DVD's and an iPhone case. But these are the biggest ones which I'm absolutely in love with. 

The first one is a Targaryen ring, and for those of you who watch Game of Thrones.. You'll recognize their sigil. The ring is an official HBO product and my boyfriend bought it for me. This present was completely unexpected and I'm in love with it. He said he wasn't sure if I would wear it daily but that it would fit with my Daenerys costume. But this is definitely something I'll wear daily.

The next one is Taylor Swift's, Wonderstruck perfume, which I wanted to have for ages now. I'm a big Taylor Swift fan and love the bottle of this perfume. The sent is very sweet and especially because my boyfriend hates Taylor Swift this is another great present.

The Casio watch, is something I can wear with a lot of combinations. It's a present I got from my parents and I got to pick it out myself. I decided to go with a watch which would be easy to wear and is 'timeless' if you know what I mean. 

The next two are more of a joke. The right one (the owl) is a doorstop for in our new appartment (from my parents) and the other one is a Catwoman USB stick. My boyfriend wanted to get the Joker but it was sold out. Isn't he a sweetheart? 

And another perfume.. Kate Moss, Lilabelle. I'm in love with Kate Moss first perfume and surprisingly my boyfriend parents bought this for me. Who didn't have a clue about that. 

I'm so happy with all the Christmas presents! What did you all get for Christmas?

(this photos are made with my Sony compact camera, as I left some of the presents in London so I don't have to pack those again next month.)

36 comments:

  1. Awesome presents! Especially the GoT ring!
    You've got a very thoughtful boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty amazing gifts. Very toughtfull.
    I have gotten some nailpolish and an cookbook for cupcakes :D i also gave myself an xmas present but have to wait for it to arrive <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke cadeaus! Ik kijk zelf niet naar de game of thrones maar mijn vriend is nu begonnen in de boeken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat heb je fijne cadeaus gekregen!Dat parfumflesje ziet er geweldig uit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, die UBB-stick is gaaf! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuk tasje en je Wonderstruck (supermooi design) en usbstick, geweldig!! Geweldige items, lekker verwend of niet? :)
    Ik heb helaas niks gekregen van de kerstman haha, vakantie was al duur genoeg:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke cadeautjes heb je gehad. Die ring is <3! Dat parfum van Taylor Swift moet wel lekker ruiken hoorde ik. Leuk flesje is het ook! En die USB stick is echt super gaaf. Zag hem al op instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the USB stick and the ring! And I really like the watch aswell, as you said: timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik ben benieuwd naar de geur van Taylor, heb hem nog steeds niet geroken.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That perfume bottle is beautiful, what does it smell like?

    I just did a new post for the new year, would you mind checking it out hun?
    http://lunedoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. damn, I just fell in love with your layout! lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh really nice presents Nieke! I have to admit I adore the owl you received! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice blog you got, I love it! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My sister got the kate moss perfume for christmas too and it smells gorgeous!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing presents!!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that watch, and I really want that Kate Moss perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That watch is really cute and so is the owl! You got some great things! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wat een super schattige uil! Haha ik vind je horloge ook heel erg mooi :)

    Liefs Roos

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ik ben zo benieuwd naar die Taylor Swift parfum, maar ik heb hem eigenlijk nog nergens in de winkel zien staan. Ook een erg mooi horloge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg.. WONDERSTRUCK. Moet. Hebben. Niet in Nederland te verkrijgen toch? Gaan ze die ooit nog uitbrengen in Nederland..? :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving that watch!!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super leuke cadeautjes :D
    Dat Wonderstruck parfum lijkt me echt super lekker ruiken, ziet er ook heel gaaf uit :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg die ring! Ik ben zó verliefd op Game of Thrones. Mijn favoriete house is House Targaryen & mijn favoriete character Daenerys ofcourse. Ik wil al zo lang iets bestellen van de HBO shop.. Leuke cadeaus heb je gehad.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice blog ang gifts :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Leuke spulletjes zeg! Ik ben wel benieuwd naar de geur van Taylor Swift!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gaaf die ring!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    €100 NELLY VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hele leuke cadeaus, en dat parfumflesje! Wauw!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super de kadootjes!
    Catwoman usb stick, hoe vet!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jaloers dat je het parfum van Taylor Swift hebt, dat flesje is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke