FarBeyondBelieving: Crush #5: Emma Watson

05 November 2012

Crush #5: Emma Watson

Source: google.com

I thought it was time for another of my crushes. As it's been a while. It's a girly one again. And this time it's Emma Watson. It has been a bit quiet around her after the last Harry Potter movie but after the Perks of Being a Wallflower releasing I couldn't help but picking her for a blogpost. 

Emma must have been one of my first girlcrushes ever. As a big Harry Potter fan Emma has always been some sort of role model for me. I grew with her in age and wanted to be her.. Or would it have been Hermione. All though after making some fansites about her on a very young age. (around 12 years old) I followed everything she did and wore. And all though Emma's style isn't entirely what I'm into right now, I still admire her as a person. I'm still following the project she's working on and am secretly still really proud and happy with the autograph I got of her. And yes I did see her twice in real life. I can say I'm a Emma Watson fangirl. 

3 comments:

  1. Aah, Emma. She was my first girlcrush too :P She's gorgeous and talented. I'm dying to see The Perks of Being A Wallflower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog wouldn't be complete without a blog without Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke