FarBeyondBelieving: 2013: HAPPY NEW YEAR

31 December 2012

2013: HAPPY NEW YEAR

photo made last year at the London Eye

We all survived 'the end of the world', it's now officially 2013!

So what was 2012 like? For me it was a year of things I can't even imagine to be only a year ago. I found someone I really liked, and still like. I left London and found another place in London, for yet another internship. I never visited the airport more than this year. Did a lot of fun things with my friends which includes Rock Werchter which was such an amazing experience. I attended an Olympic event and met new people. I went to my very first RingCon and met a lot of amazing actors. I'm about to finish school and got most of my 'point' to actually graduate.

A lot more happened but for now, I just wanted to wish all of you A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve and are enjoying a glass of champagne or wine with family or friends. I'll be somewhere in a pub in London, probably drinking a wine with my boyfriend and his friends. Enjoy your nights!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope you had a great time in London :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelukkig nieuwjaar, Nieke! 2012 klinkt als een mooi jaar. Hopelijk wordt 2013 net zo mooi. Of zelfs nog beter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nog een gelukkig Nieuwjaar! daar stond ik 5 jaar terug ook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! May it be a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke