FarBeyondBelieving: Going out the Country

05 December 2012

Going out the Country

I don't think I told you guys this yet. But I'll be gone for 2 weeks around the Christmas. Yes you heard that right, 2 weeks! So I won't be spending Christmas or New Years in the country and as I actually never been gone for both, this is going to be different but definitely very exciting. 

Christmas week will be spend in Austria together with my mom, dad, sister, boyfriend and two friends of my parents. Like every year since I was 3 years old. But this year.. My boyfriend is joining us, and it's actually his first ski holiday. We will be celebrating Christmas there and all though ski holidays are tiring, and this might sounds very weird, the mountain air gives me such a relaxed feeling. I love snow and don't mind the cold while being on a ski holiday. Skiing has been my sport for 14 years and I've been doing this professional, so it's means a lot to me. We'll stay in Austria for 6 days and from Innsbruck me and my boyfriend will fly to London!

And that's where I'll spend my New Years, just like last year. But this time I won't be going to the London Eye to see the fireworks. I'll spend it the British way, in a pub, with my boyfriend's mates. Definitely not drinking along with all the Brits, as I won't be able to handle their drinking habits. But not only New Years, I might be able to sort out some stuff for my apartment and the last bits for my internship. 

And if you're still wondering? I'm absolutely excited about this holiday!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sounds like it will be an amazing holiday season for you. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben echt nog nooit op wintersport vakantie geweest! Ik kan ook amper snowboarden daar niet van :P
    Jij iniedergeval: veel plezier :D!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lot of fun :D I love being outside in the winter and breathing in the fresh air. I went been on a ski holiday for the last time when I was 15 but every night I would be asleep before 11 o'clock because I got all rosy from being outside all day long, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat klinkt goed! Alvast veel plezier!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke