FarBeyondBelieving: Crush #1: Emma Stone

22 June 2012

Crush #1: Emma Stone


Emma Stone, I hope you guys heard about her already. One of my absolute girlcrushes at the moment. I absolutely love her geekyness and smile. Easy A was the first movie I saw of hers, and I must have watched it about 5 times already. It's hilarious! All though I prefer her as a redhead, she still look wonderful as a blondy as well.
Her and Andrew Garfield are the cutest couple ever. And all though I wasn't to excited about the Amazing Spiderman, I am now!

Check out the other movies she's in: Emma Stone iMDb

4 comments:

  1. she is stunning!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her bubbly personality :D She is also very funny and has priceless facial expressions so now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zij is zo knap en haar films zijn altijd super leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ze is echt geweldig! Die humor van haar :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke