FarBeyondBelieving: This, that and a bit more.

24 June 2012

This, that and a bit more.


- Did you know that I currently added a new page, music, and changed my about page.
- I don't have holiday yet because I've to redo a test.
- I'm absolutely excited about my boyfriend coming over from London this Tuesday.
- I would love to learn how to sow and make my own cosplay costumes.
- I'm the queen of procrastinating. Especially at the moment.
- I can't wait to see the Dark Knight Rises which will release next month.
- Did you know that I've been a Twilight fan for quite a while (not that much anymore) but will still watch the last movie in the cinema?
- I think I don't read enough at the moment, and hate that I don't have enough time to do that right now.
- I would love to have a pair of Jeffrey Campbells shoes, preferably the black ones with studs on it. Oh and a pair of these please.
- I'm one of the organizers of the Dutch Supernatural Fans group. And love to be a part of it, fandom is such a great way to meet amazing people.
- Confession: When I was 13 years old, Daniel Radcliffe was my celeb crush.

That's it for today!

2 comments:

  1. it is so funny one girl from your supernatural dutch fans page I know to only through horse and my old obsession over twilight hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of funny how everyone was such a big fan of Twilight two years ago, and then suddenly no one is anymore :P I'm guilty myself, don't like it at all anymore, but I think I owe it to myself that I should watch the last one in the cinema.
    Oh, and can I share the throne of procrastination? I need to study for a test too, haven't start it yet, bad Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke