FarBeyondBelieving: I've got a little secret to tell

22 October 2012

I've got a little secret to tell

I've got a little confession to make. A guilty pleasure. A year ago, British X-Factor, I watched it every week, BBC ITV Player is one of the things which can be used if you're living in London. (as it's only for UK citizens) I was a big fan of Aiden and liked Cher Lloyd. And come on after a 5 day workweek I could use some brainless tv. But then there was this boy band, five guys who all auditioned on their own. But the judges made a band of them. You all know who I am talking about. One Direction. Almost every 14 year old girl is going crazy, they all love Liam... (I don't know what the other names of the guys are, Nial?) Well I wasn't a big fan of them. But I have to admit, now their music is catchy. When I was younger I've always listened to a lot of pop (Robbie Williams, Christina Aguilera, guilty!) and all though I'm more of punk/rock girl now.. I really like One Direction's new song. Jup. I admit it. It's catchy and able to bring back the summer. 



I'm not a fan, but yes this song is catchy and you'll sing it the entire day after hearing it. You're welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Nooooo! Waarom klinkt dit zo.. addictive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this song soooo bad xD and hearing it on the radio four times an day doesnt make it any better :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jup, I'm joining in with the guilty pleasure. I love to blast their songs sometimes. I'm not a fan at all, but the songs just catchy. And they put me in the right mood sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke