FarBeyondBelieving: A small collection

28 October 2012

A small collection

I wanted to show you all a few of the pictures I made for my minor photojournalism, which is what I do for 5 months now, in this post. These are a few random picks. And because I wanted an overview and not to much personal pictures, I picked these.

What do you think? I've already learned quite a lot from just going out on the street and making photos.  Because that's definitely the best way for me. (I also made a photo book of my best work of which I'll show some more detailed photos, probably next week)

2 comments:

  1. I like the pictures you choose, especially because they are all so different! Seems the minor is paying off, can't wait to see some more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pictures! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke