FarBeyondBelieving: Explosion

02 October 2012

Explosion


Wow, I'm so sorry for not blogging for longer than a week! It's been absolutely hectic this week and I didn't have a tiny bit of time. As my boyfriend came over, school ate my time and work peeked in. There are a few things which happened.
One: I cut my hair. Which means one side is now shorter than the other.
Two: My boyfriend went back to London again. Sadface.
Three: I got a job interview for another London internship!
Four: Me, my parents, my sister and boyfriend booked a ski holiday for Christmas and I'll be spending NYE in London.
Five: RingCon is this weekend!

And the sixth one will be. Don't expect a blog post until next week, RingCon will suck up my entire weekend and as I'm absolutely excited. Blogging will not work out. I'll definitely post some pictures the week after and show you some of my work for school.
But for now, I need some sleep and continue my very busy life.

4 comments:

  1. Ik vind je haar echt leuk! Ontzettend veel plezier op RingCon, kijk uit naar de foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy RingCon, can't wait to hear about your time there! And your hair looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gewoon gaaf dat haar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair style look absolutely kewl!!!
    Enjoy your London time!!!
    Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
    Do drop by my blog sometime.
    And do follow via GFC & FB, if you like and let me know with a comment! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke