FarBeyondBelieving: Outfit: It's always a good time!

17 October 2012

Outfit: It's always a good time!

Photos made by: Sarah

It's time for an outfit post! Which has been a really long time. I went to Antwerp with a group of girls whom I hadn't seen for a very long time. We did a cultural trip through the city, went for lunch and diner and ofcourse, we talked a lot. I had a wonderful time and we decided to shoot some outfit pictures. (as Sarah, who's blogging as well, and I both took some) On top of the MAS building in Antwerp we both shot our pictures.

What am I wearing?
Gray and black top - Vero Moda (basic)
Sweater with DIY studs on my shoulder (which you can't see) - Vero Moda
Purple sweater - Topshop
Denim jacket - vintage 
Galaxy legging - Romwe.com
Scarf - Vero Moda
Camera bag - Ebay.com
Biker boots - H&M

8 comments:

  1. The pics turned out nice and it was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in love with the Galaxy leggings, been on their website quite often now and I've been drooling all over their stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY! I really like the denim jacket, I've been dying to find just THE right one for me :) And that camera bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk jasje! en je camera ziet er echt profi uit zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die legging is echt super leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit!


    www.rockarollaa.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke