FarBeyondBelieving: DailyGrace is gonna teach you something..

12 October 2012

DailyGrace is gonna teach you something..



One of my best friends and me have been imitating this girl for the last 2 weeks. So I thought I'd make a blog about it. DailyGrace is a Youtube vlogger and absolutely hilarious. You might either hate or love her, and in my case.. I love her!
So when you see two girls in Utrecht walking around shouting BYEEE, plinging (what Grace does in the beginning of every video) or saying it's sexy friday. It's probably me. Especially her reviews (check out the One Direction review) are amazing. If you have a free day? I'd suggest you watch some of her videos.

 

4 comments:

  1. She's also in a YouTube show called MyMusic! I didn't know she had her own channel. I'm going to check out her videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come across her videos every now and then and I think she's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldig gewoon! =D
    Ken je deze al? Jenny Marbles, http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaMarbles
    Ook beetje in dezelfde richting. Heel droog maar geniaal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natuurlijk ken ik Jenna Marbles! Ik denk dat iedereen die regelmatig op internet zit haar voorbij heeft zien komen. Hilarisch!

      Delete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke