FarBeyondBelieving: Sheffield: Shopping haul

17 June 2013

Sheffield: Shopping haul




So as you might've noticed I haven't been posting for a few days. But I just had to get out, my thesis is done and I needed some rest of the online world. So I went to Sheffield for a bit, together with my boyfriend, nothing special just a few days away. (because he had to be there for work as well) And I did some shopping which you can see in the above photos. Where did I get everything? Here I go:

Cat and Batman top - Primark
Denim skirt and necklace - Topshop
Wolf top - Vintage
Blu-Rays (Game of Thrones - season 2, My Week With Marylin, Headhunters) and Assasin's Creed game - CEX
Nailpolish and cover stick - Boots (Maybelline)

What do you guys think of my purchases?

17 comments:

  1. Nice stuff! :) Love the cat shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Batman shirt is awesome and I really like that necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave aankopen. Game of Thrones heb ik aan mijn zwager cadeau gegeven, naar ik heb het nog nooit gezien. Ben wel erg nieuwschierig geworden inmiddels. Gave t-shirts ook! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 'My Week with Marilyn', great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, that kitty-shirt! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind alle kleding heel erg tof! Leuk kleurtje nagellak :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel leuk allemaal! Die ketting ook! En Game of Thrones natuurlijk ook <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah omg I love the cat shirt! The skirt is really awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the skirt & wolf top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jaa wat een leuke items!
    Het shirt met het kattekopje vind ik het leukst :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Echt hele leuke ketting zeg !

    ReplyDelete
  12. love every piece! en spannend joh. ik ben ook (nog steeds) bezig met m'n scriptie. volg wk lever ik m in. ben benieuwd wat j gaat verzinnen voor je presentatie. en die rust vh online leven snap ik! Ik moest/moet ook afstand nemen. Die ask me anything is miss wel leuk voor mij, gezien ik ook achterloop met posten. wellicht jat ik m v je :-p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die shirts en dat rokje zijn zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hele leuke aankopen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dat rokje + ketting en de nagellak zijn mijn favo's! Dat kleurtje is heerlijk fris voor de zomer! Als die er is dan.... ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke