1. I have never smoked, or done any sort of drugs. And don't have any desire to do so. I've been asked multiple times but always said 'no.' I don't need any sort of drugs to have fun, I can easily enjoy myself and make it fun.
2. My biggest desire right now would be a 3 month travel trip to Asia/Australia/New Zealand. But there's always the money problem, I would love to get out there and just visit places, backpacking.
3. I've been planning to change to Wordpress for ages now (especially because my portfolio is Wordpress already) but am simply to lazy and busy, I guess. I'll try real soon.
4. I'm not a big fan of sleeping. There are view days in the year on which I actually say: "Oh I can't wait to go to sleep." There are so many other things I would want to do instead of sleeping, but well... A person needs sleep in life.
5. The best weekends are the ones I spend with friends or my boyfriend. Visiting conventions or events, walking around acting crazy. Followed by a lazy day, watching TV, reading and chill out. Yes if every weekend could be like that, that would be great.
6. I only spend about 15 minutes in the morning to get dressed and do my make-up. Sometimes it takes me a bit longer when I don't know what to wear. But I don't wear that much make-up and now my hair is quite short it doesn't take me that long anymore. Easy right?
7. I recently got into 'Arkham Asylum' which I now love. I'm never been that much of a gamer, but when I played it, I definitely enjoyed it. Batman is my favourite all time super hero so when my boyfriend suggested that I should start playing some more games (next to my usual Pokemon and Super Mario), so out of his games the decision was made pretty quickly.
Me and my sister
8. I spend a lot of time watching 'boyfriend does my make-up tags'. Why? Would you ask. I don't know, I just like them a lot and what's a better place to spend your time than Youtube. I sometimes consider what my life is like for people who don't spend that much time on the internet. Oh well...
9. When I was around 8 years old I had a sport or activity every day in the week. I did skiing, tennis, gymnastics and was in a club where you mainly did arty stuff. Fun, but very busy.
10. I've been blogging since the age 15 but never hold on longer than a few months. Well up until now, as farbeyondbelieving is celebrating it's first birthday tomorrow! (and as I totally forgot about it, I'm waiting until I reach the 100 followers and do a give-away then)