FarBeyondBelieving: New York City

12 September 2012

New York City

The summer holiday just ended. But I'm already planning a new holiday. And as New York has been on my list for a very long time. My boyfriend and I are trying to save up and go to New York next year. I even started saving money already! As I'll probably be graduated next year at this time, our plan is to go in September, another year to wait and plan. But the plan is definitely there. We want to go when school has started again and the heat is gone. 

I've only been on a holiday outside of Europe once. When I was 15 years old I went to South Africa with my sister and parents. It was an amazing experience and as New York will be something totally different, I can't wait to see my first bits of America. Another thing? Photography in New York? Yes please!
I dearly hope this will all turn out well. I'll work hard and try to get the money in time.

8 comments:

  1. I'm currently on my way back from NYC and I hope you'll get to go there next year. SO MUCH FUN. And lots of pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! :) Did you make some videos there? Very curious about some of your stories there. (you get to go to so much awesome places!)

      Delete
  2. Sometime in my life I'd really love to go to NY. I hope you'll get to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can make it, should be awesome to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit NY sometime, hope you can get the money together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo gaaf! Ik wil er komend jaar ook heen :) Vriendinnetje van me opzoeken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel leuk, ik wil ook volgend jaar zeker naar New York!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New York is on my top cities list too! I hope one day I'll be able to save enough money to go there !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke