Arlette posted a blog about this and as I already did several of these on my Tumblr, I thought I'd give it a go on here. I love tags and this is one I couldn't let go. The ones I did are bold, I wrote some comments at other ones as well.
1. Set up your own blog - Apparently I did.
2. Having slept under the starry sky - On a beach, in a sleeping bag.
3. Played in a band - I wish I could play an instrument and play in one.
4. Visited Hawaii - Maybe once!
5. Seen falling meteorites - Does a star count? Haha.
6. Spend more on a good cause than you could actually afford
7. Visited Disneyland - The one in Paris!
8. Climbed a mountain - I went abseiling, canoeing and climbing. So this is definitely a yes.
9. Held a grasshoper - When we went camping they just seemed to jump on your hand.
10. Sang a solo - In a musical and in my room. Yikes.
11. Bungee jumping
12. Visited Paris - Once, when I was 14, with my family.
13. Watched a thunderstorm - Lots of times. I am not a big fan of thunder tho.
14. Having taught yourself an art form - Is HTML an art form? Otherwise it would be drawing or editing (photos and videos), oh and not to forget about photography of course.
15. Adopted a child
16. Have had food poisoning
17. Been at the top of the liberty statue
18. Grown your own veggies - I had my very own tomato plant.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa
21. Have had a pillow fight - Of course I did!
23. Called in sick at school when you weren't actually sick - But not that much! Maybe once.. Or twice.
24. Build a fort of snow - Multiple times on ski holidays.
25. Held a lamb - When I was younger, on a farm.
26. Skinny dipping
27. Finished a marathon
28. Sat in a gondola in Venice - Italy holiday!
29. Seen a total Eclips
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Lots of times!
31. Hit a homerun - At secondary school, yay!
32. Been on a cruiseship - I don't really want to.. You can't go anywhere.
33. Visited the Niagara FAlls
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - My ancestors birthplace is not that far away haha.
35. Visited an Amish community - I would actually love to do this once!
36. Taught yourself a new language - I think I can 'kind of' count English to this as the school teaching wasn't really enough to speak English the way I do now.
37. Having enough money to be happy - I'm not rich, but I have enough to be happy.
38. Seen the tower of Pisa
39. Did rock climbing - Jup!
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sang karaoke - Wii karaoke! High School Musical style, I love it haha.
42. Watched a geiser
43. Paid for a stranger's meal in a restauranted
44. Visited Africa - South Africa, yay!
45. Walked down the beach in moonlight - On multiple holidays.
46. Ridden an ambulance - As my dad is working at the ambulance, I actually did.
47. Having a portrait painted of yoruself.
48. Deepsea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel
50. Been at the top of the Eiffel Tower - At my visit in Paris, it was quite cloudy tho unfortunately.
51. Diving or snorkeling - I went diving in Crete with two friends. Which was great.
52. Been kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud - When I was about 6 years old.
54. Visited a drive-in cinema - I really want to!
55. Played in a movie - I guess a short doesn't really count, does it?
56. Seen the Great Wall of China
57. Started up your own business - Kind of? But not really.
58. Been taught martial arts
59. Visited Russia
60. Catered homeless people
61. Sold cookies for the scouting
62. Been on a touristic whale spotting trip - I went on a 'whale-watching' boat in South-Africa, whales are enormous!
63. Received flowers without a certain reason
64. Donated blood
65. Been skydiving
66. Visited an old concentration camp - The one in Vught, Westerbork and one near Berlin. Very impressive, but sad.
67. Not being able to pay authorization due to a low amount on your bank account - But I think that only happened once. Luckily there was a friend with me.
68. Been in a helicoptre
69. Kept a favourite toy - The stuffed animals I always used to sleep with.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Made a quilt
73. Been at Times Sqare
74. Visited the Everglades National Park
75. Been fired - I've never been fired, yay!
76. Seen changing of the guards in London - Twice!
77. Broken a bone in your body - I only fractured bones. Never broken one.
78. Sat on the back of a motor - Both my parents drive a motorcycle, so more than once.
79. Visited the Grand Canyon
80. Published a book
81. Visited Vatican City
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Been in Jerusalem
84. Have had your picture in the newspaper - When I was younger I went to a horse auction, me and one of my friends where shot on a picture petting the horses.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight - One time. Crazy holiday.
86. Seen/visited the White House
87. Killed an animal for dinner
88. Have had the chicken-pox - I don't remember but apparently I did.
89. Saved someone's life
90. Been on jury duty
91. Met a celebrity - Several at premieres, conventions and even some on the streets.
92. Participated in a bookclub - Online.
93. Having a tattoo
94. Gave birth to a child
95. Seen the Alamo (Texas)
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Own(ed) a mobile phone - I think this is very obvious. I have an iPhone 4 at the moment.
99. Been stung by a bee - It hurts.